|Change File Log (Price Action)|
|From JTAWiki, a project by J Talon LLC|
First beta release 23rd September, 2014.
- Changed: Rewritten the Trailing Stop function in order to prevent baskets closing at a loss when there is a gap in the price jumping over the TS and BE points.
- Changed: The AutoUpdate function will attempt to download the update file again if it is not present in the Upgrades folder.
- Fixed: A bug where the EA/Dashboard maximum Chart and DD limits were not initialised.
- Changed: The StopTrade function will only shut down trading if the portion balance reduces because of losses from that chart.
- Changed: The 'Next Trade' message on the overlay will now show the actual price for the next basket trade instead of 'at/above trigger point'.
- Changed: The Debug display of the Account Leverage will be updated every tick to cater for accounts with a variable leverage.
- Added: LookBackBars can now be used to set the number of bars to look back when comparing the EntryPrice to determine the basket entry condition.
Released 12th October. 2014.
- Added: FixedTPPips must be a positive value.
- Fixed: A bug where the first trade of a basket may open even if the entry conditions were not met.
- Added: LookBackBars must be greater than 1.
- Fixed: A bug where the EA did not correctly recognise a broker's minimum 0.1 lot size.
- Changed: When the TradeCloser function is closing trades from another chart any trade close arrows and trend lines will be removed from the chart, and all open/close/trend arrows will be created for the chart which owns the trades.
Released 22nd October, 2014.
- Changed: ECA will now allow closing of trades even when AllowTrades is false.
- Changed: The ECA trade closure will disregard the usual spread and slippage restrictions.
- Fixed: A bug where the NewBasketOnNewBar function did not store the correct last bar time.
- Added: NewBarTF will allow you to set the time frame for the NewBasketOnNewBar filter.
- Changed: Improved the overlay display description for the first trade of a new basket.
- Added: The Take Profit for each grid level can now be set independently using TPPipsArray. The levels are set using TPCountArray, keeping them separate from SetCountArray used by the grid size.
- Changed: FixedTPPips can be set to 0 in order to turn the function off.
- Fixed: A bug where the overlay display could be partially deleted when the EA used the TradeCloser function to close trades from other charts.
- Changed: The Debug parameter has been removed and replaced with DebugLevel, which allows you to decide what level of Debug information you would like.
- Fixed: A bug where the GridLot lot size was maxed out instead of using the correct lot size for the level.
Released 24th November, 2014.
- Fixed: A bug where the grid array was not populated when the TPCountArray is disabled.
- Fixed: Two minor display bugs in the Function file debug messages.
Released 1st December, 2014.
- Changed: The PA_StepMA indicator will now show 'EA' in the name if the settings have been loaded from the EA.
- Fixed: A bug where a GridLot trade was incorrectly maxed out.
- Changed: The GridArray will be restricted to a minumum size if MaxTrades is set to a very high value.
- Fixed: A bug where the Trade Closer function may fail to close some trades.
Released 22nd December, 2014.
- Fixed: A bug where the MaxTrades setting was ignored for values less than 10 or greater than 20.
- Fixed: A bug where the first trade of a basket is based on the second lot level instead of the first.
Released 6th January, 2015.
- Added: When using NewBasketOnNewBar and setting NewBarTF to 'Do Not Use', the EA will not start a new basket, but will still monitor and close any manually opened baskets.
Released 1st March, 2015.
- Added: LockTimeFrame will allow you to select a specific time frame for the chart, and will automatically revert back to that time frame if it is changed by accident. Set LockTimeFrame to 0 to allow time frame changes.
- Added: The ability to manually change the Next Buy and Next Sell points by dragging the respective lines on the chart.
- Fixed: A bug in the CID generator which may report an incorrect CID under Windows 8.
- Changed: AutoUpdate has been migrated to a new server.
- Fixed: A bug where the EA could not restart if the Portion Balance dropped below the Stop Trade Balance.
- Fixed: A bug where Sell baskets using TPPipsArray did not calculate the correct TP point,resulting in no TP, no TSL and an incorrect profit type.
Released 11th March, 2016.
|Disclaimer||Copyright © 1995-2016 J Talon LLC, All rights reserved|