You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
cg v1.1 gbpusd m30 (369C53BC) by Răzvan Luca
[Image: cg_v1.1_gbpusd_m30_(369C53BC).png]

1.000$ account
1:100 leverage
30minute timeframe
2 pips spread
source : dukascopy
method : Tick Data Suite v1.2.9
period test : 01.01.2009 - 15.01.2013
Profit : 11.052$
Max DD : 1.167$

Please discuss here about this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
The Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by amateurs.
The staff does not supply assistance via private mail.
Please open a new discussion in the appropriate section and you will be answered.
Thanks given by: MADK
I started at 12.06.2013 a demo account where i will trade with EAs from JTA and only with

the set files i made and there are available in the shop. I started the account with

50.000E, 1:100, on DeltaStock. The only diference i made to the set files is MM, where i

put MM OFF for some parities and MM ON for the others to suite my own personal trading

style. Anyone who buy my set files can do the same.
I will also put all of the future set files in this demo account and i will leave it open

as long as my account will stay open so everyone could see a true and realtime forward

test.
The link to the account is : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: The Tramp , MADK
So far I have been running CG with default settings. Will consider getting this set file as it looks much more profitable. Though may I ask if you can be able to do a backtest for us without any MM settings so that we can compare apple and apple with the default settings.
I started the backtest for you with both set files in the same way : same period and MM OFF to see the diference i got with dukascopy tick data.
This is the free set file from JTA wiki tested by me with the same ticks i do my own tests and this is my result:

Default SetFile(67E07FA5)

[img]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/img]

And this is my set file i have on the commercial set files wiki :

GBPUSD CG v1.1 Low Spread - by Luca Razvan (369C53BC)
$54.85

[img]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/img]

I hope it can answer you question, if not write me again i will do my best to respond you.
Cheers
(07-04-2013, 03:34 PM)mrexe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I started the backtest for you with both set files in the same way : same period and MM OFF to see the diference i got with dukascopy tick data.
This is the free set file from JTA wiki tested by me with the same ticks i do my own tests and this is my result:

Default SetFile(67E07FA5)

And this is my set file i have on the commercial set files wiki :

GBPUSD CG v1.1 Low Spread - by Luca Razvan (369C53BC)
$54.85

I hope it can answer you question, if not write me again i will do my best to respond you.
Cheers

Thanks for your response. May I ask, which period did these backtests cover?
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2013, 07:21 AM)richbugger Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks for your response. May I ask, which period did these backtests cover?

See first post above, test period: 01.01.2009 - 15.01.2013
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to test this setfile for 2012.12.27 to 2014.12.27 timezone with 99% tickdata result ?
Thanks given by:
Where can be purchased this setfile? I can't find it on the shop.

Thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cg v1.1 usdcad h1 (3734293B) by Răzvan Luca The Tramp 6 3,434 02-14-2014, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Raindrop
  cg v1.1 eurgbp m30 (0D1653C9) by Răzvan Luca The Tramp 12 6,461 08-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Last Post: d4v3