You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
Question/Help Area
Star 
All,

Please post questions about Blessing 3 in this thread!

Happy Trading Shy
Jeff Hubbard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: madmax , quickset , angus12
d4v3,

Still empty, this place... I'm sure it will be crowded soon!

I have a question as I find testing some settings very tedious the way it is now.

Would it be possible to change

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. x,y,z
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. x,y,z
TP SetArray x,y,z

to

SetCountArray1 x
SetCountArray2 y
SetCountArray3 z

etc.?

I would like to be able to use START, STEP, STOP in Strategy Tester. It is impossible to do some serious testing as it is now...
Thanks given by:
Ubudian,

Everything's possible, and I know somebody has actually done this before, so let me see if i can find it.
If this post solves a support issue, please click the 'Mark as best answer' button.

d4v3
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand.
Thanks given by:
Well, I'm here, L. Ron. Seems like I've been on TSD forever. I've really been set in my ways, with regard to the way I trade Blessing.
I hope this old dog can still learn some new tricks.

Rob
"Don't sneak up on it - surround it."
Thanks given by:
Goodnight
I am grateful for the efforts you have made for project Blessing, which has given us back the faith in forex. In my opinion is the only EA that actually works, but of course with the proper configuration. Thanks for the version 3.8.2. It has really solved some problems that made me continue using version 3.7.6 with my setfiles.
I hear it will soon be commercially available the Evolution, but it came to me the following question : Blessing the project will not proceed? No longer available new versions of Blessing?
Thank you very much again for your efforts.
Sincerely, Edgar
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2010, 09:16 AM)emora70 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I hear it will soon be commercially available the Evolution, but it came to me the following question : Blessing the project will not proceed? No longer available new versions of Blessing?
Thank you very much again for your efforts.
Sincerely, Edgar

Edgar,

Evolution is a project developed by the Development Group. It will be our first commercial EA. Evolution is NOT Blessing 4 or an upgraded version to Blessing at all. J Talon LLC is in the business of supporting every product it lays it's hands on. Blessing 3 will always be supported and that fact is evidenced by this forum and the website dedicated to Blessing, and soon, Evolution.

Evolution is not ready. We announced it to let you know our "other project" we've been referring to on and off is real. For everyone who loves or hates Blessing 3 and the work of the Development Group, we wanted to created a product that you can count on. The Evolution project is a year in the making and will not be a FAPTurbo kind of product. It will be created here, announced here, supported here and developed continually right here.

For now, this is a Blessing Forum and Thread. Discussions will be limited to Blessing only. Thanks for your patience and support.

Happy Trading Smile
Jeff Hubbard

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: bhushana
(10-10-2010, 01:52 PM)L.Ron Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Evolution is not ready. We announced it to let you know our "other project" we've been referring to on and off is real. For everyone who loves or hates Blessing 3 and the work of the Development Group, we wanted to created a product that you can count on. The Evolution project is a year in the making and will not be a FAPTurbo kind of product. It will be created here, announced here, supported here and developed continually right here.

With that kind of quality that has been built into Blessing, i am pretty sure of Evolution's success. Wink
Thanks given by:
This forum is a fantastic idea. Following the thread on TSD has become really tough lately :-)
I'm sure this will lead to a better B3, new ideas and terrific set files. Thanks a lot!
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2010, 01:52 PM)L.Ron Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.For everyone who loves or hates Blessing 3 and the work of the Development Group, we wanted to created a product that you can count on. The Evolution project is a year in the making and will not be a FAPTurbo kind of product. It will be created here, announced here, supported here and developed continually right here.

Happy Trading Smile

Sorry for another off topic post ... ... but just hope EV will have optimised setting for EURUSD & EURJPY.

Big Grin

Thanks given by: Veingweripers
Howdy Board!!

Well, as everyone can see we have been listening to requests, I for one can't wait to get everything in order here and have a hangout where some of the best minds in Forex can hang out and share idea's...

May the up coming months/YEARS to fruitful to us all Smile

Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple of question muplayer2000 2 886 04-18-2016, 06:30 PM
Last Post: d4v3
  Blessing NZDCAD -question mgman71 0 812 10-26-2015, 04:01 AM
Last Post: mgman71
  Simple question about trailing stop. edbeleg 4 1,128 10-13-2015, 09:01 AM
  Question for [url=http://goo.gl/nrWr2]UseAnyEntry[/url] & prevent BS3 place order at trend peak ? a1en2 2 1,471 12-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Last Post: a1en2
  Beginner's Question Danielclose7a 1 1,044 08-18-2014, 09:28 AM
  Beginner's Question Danielclose7a 2 1,288 05-15-2014, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Danielclose7a
  Question on testing standard Schutten 5 3,094 07-06-2012, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Schutten
  Noob Question about Set Files & Time on Chart... UrbelT 4 2,822 04-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Last Post: The Tramp
  Couple of question where the manual has no answer. mart.theis 2 1,828 12-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Last Post: mart.theis
  A question about Blessing 3.9.5 Hilo999 4 4,303 09-21-2011, 11:33 AM