You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
AUD/NZD B3.3.9.1 updated (old B3 set $2 Mill set file)
Developers

The first post here is where you'll always find the the BEST set files (Aggressive, Normal, etc,..) that we are developing in the thread along with any KEY notes or CAUTIONS like the historical amount needed to make it through any DD period if starting right next to that period. The testing period is from 2007-current.

As better settings are found this page will be updated.
Happy trading.

A) The newest very aggressive 6 Digit set file. (old)
B) New very aggressive $2 million set file (can be seen in thread older versionB3)
C) Updated B3.9 version

--Pg 16 post 157 noteworthy set file from nmax

--With the aggressive set file below, simply adjust down You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for a more conservative lower DD% set file.

--The MM "off" set file has a fixed Lot of .05 and a DD% of mid 30's, for a lower DD% lower the lot size to .04 or even lower.

Attached Files Image(s)

.set   b3.9_1_aud.nzd_1k_2007-current.set (Size: 9.03 KB / Downloads: 2,452)
.set   b3.9_1_aud.nzd_1k_2007-current mm off .05 lot.set (Size: 9.03 KB / Downloads: 1,025)
.set   b3.9_1_aud.nzd_5k_2007-current mm off .05 lot.set (Size: 9.03 KB / Downloads: 772)
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Ubudian's work is somewhat finished now and looking pretty good.

An Aggressive set file to say the least, has anyone improved upon it since this was posted at the old forum?...

Does anyone has a more conservative version of this set file?

Attached Files Image(s)

.set   b3.8, ratz audnzd, 1h, 4,400,000 with 1 ep, 101007.set (Size: 7.35 KB / Downloads: 588)
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by: vit007 , Dirk58
ratz,

think I understand now. This is the improved version after ubudian first posted it? Can you rename the set for the first post then cause it's confusing and I thought that this set has an ep
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2010, 05:22 PM)muddog Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ratz,

think I understand now. This is the improved version after ubudian first posted it? Can you rename the set for the first post then cause it's confusing and I thought that this set has an ep

Ok muddog, I changed the name of the set file.

However I don't like to do that because if for some reason we need to go back to a "fork in the road" we won't know where that setting comes from.

Once a setting has reached a point where it's about all tweaked out I'll let Jeff know and the BDG so everyone can test it and if it holds up it will be THEN renamed and go to Jeff's web page as an offical set file. Here we are in development mode Smile

Put it this way....
Check out this pic, see the amount of set files I have and the size of the scroll bar at the far right?... And I have 3 accounts that I'm running almost 24 hours a day to produce these sets... - ha ~

I'm not making any more set files as I have HUNDREDS of set files I'm TRYING to go through right now, so I ""REALLY"" appreciate the help with pulling some set files out that you think are good muddog Smile

Then we'll use these sets as the new benchmarks and keep tweaking and see just how good we can make them ~

That is if I don't go crazy first... lol ~

Attached Files Image(s)

Ratz

Thanks given by:
WOW that's a lot of sets! Yeah I guess that is a lot of work! REALLY Appreciate the work you guys are doing.

I only have 1 dedicated computer for testing while the rest are for work and play. but I always doubt the data as I use Go Markets demo with generic Metaquotes data.
Thanks given by:
(10-12-2010, 06:28 PM)muddog Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WOW that's a lot of sets! Yeah I guess that is a lot of work! REALLY Appreciate the work you guys are doing.

I only have 1 dedicated computer for testing while the rest are for work and play. but I always doubt the data as I use Go Markets demo with generic Metaquotes data.

Thanks bud ~

Yeah I don't like GoMarkets data either even though I have a LIVE account with them. We've stuck with Alpari UK although Alpari NZ (I think it is) looks promising as a hole filler according to Chicago Rob. Try a demo from either one of them, I know Alpari UK's demo's will run forever with no expiration date either. that's a HUGE plus trust me! lol ~ (set files)
Ratz

Thanks given by:
strange this set. up till now not a single trade although supposed to be aggressive?
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2010, 04:28 PM)muddog Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.strange this set. up till now not a single trade although supposed to be aggressive?

with a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. at 10, I would call this agressiv. It got BB entry only, so this doesn´t enters trade very often from my visual backtest.

Plus, if you put a weekly chart on, choose indicators what ever you like, it looks like, this pair is just at a turning point.

Here are the test results for a tweaked setting with fmc=1, which means bear market. CCI entry was added plus some changes in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..

The funny thing: you got nearly same results (profit factor, maxDD etc.), what ever tmeframe you choose. I tested 1 min, 5 min, 1 h, 4h. All nearly the same results.

Attached Files Image(s)

.set   b3.8, audnzd, 1h, with BB and CCI, FMC1, 101013.set (Size: 7.35 KB / Downloads: 356)
.htm   blessing 3.8, audnzd, 1h, fmc1, ma cci beta.htm (Size: 39.04 KB / Downloads: 265)
Thanks given by:
(10-13-2010, 04:28 PM)muddog Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.strange this set. up till now not a single trade although supposed to be aggressive?

I agree, it is kind of stagnant for an aggressive set. It trades very little and the trade gets a small amount of pips. I guess it works as a surfer, meaning it needs waves to ride on...so I'm waiting for the storm.
I haven't tried to tweak it yet but I'm sure we can come up with a Gatling gun set Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-14-2010, 08:51 AM)gerald325i Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I agree, it is kind of stagnant for an aggressive set. It trades very little and the trade gets a small amount of pips. I guess it works as a surfer, meaning it needs waves to ride on...so I'm waiting for the storm.
I haven't tried to tweak it yet but I'm sure we can come up with a Gatling gun set Smile

darn. i needed wikipedia to find what's a gatling gun!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Set File Creation admin 2 6,532 09-26-2018, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Ratz
  Low profit set file hartyr 8 1,867 11-18-2017, 09:11 PM
Last Post: AlexKF
  EUR/USD B3.3.9.1 updated Ratz 141 120,919 11-18-2017, 07:06 PM
Last Post: AlexKF
  USD/JPY B3.3.9.1 updated Ratz 89 70,239 02-14-2016, 08:40 AM
Last Post: The Tramp
  [split] Hossam elsawy's AUDNZD M5 Set file hossam elsawy 26 13,000 06-30-2015, 09:37 PM
Last Post: mukh1988
Star AUD/NZD 27 Million$$ /// New set file Coming see post 11 pg 2 mehrdadr27 18 12,053 05-21-2015, 09:58 PM
Last Post: richbugger
  B3 3.9.6 GBPUSD 15M Set File kfchai 27 14,679 08-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Last Post: dawid
  Any Set File for Commodities faisalmcs 0 2,198 06-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Last Post: faisalmcs
  Set File Modifications Ian Stokes 2 1,854 04-27-2014, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Ian Stokes
  Short-term Rebound Set File - Need Some Input Please Catabolist 33 15,806 12-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Last Post: d4v3