You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help down on audjpy hedging
Traders:

I am short audjpy 1.8 lots with EA=1 basket and price moved up against me.  So i opened up a new chart set EA=2.  My problem is EA2 opens with only 0.05 lots.  So its not hedging with the lots i need.  How would you force blessing to open a larger lot size long to match up with the 1.8 lots short.  Also can i just add a long trade to the chart and have blessing "take it under it's wing" and include it?  thanks!!
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2019, 07:07 AM)Matthew Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Traders:

I am short audjpy 1.8 lots with EA=1 basket and price moved up against me.  So i opened up a new chart set EA=2.  My problem is EA2 opens with only 0.05 lots.  So its not hedging with the lots i need.  How would you force blessing to open a larger lot size long to match up with the 1.8 lots short.  Also can i just add a long trade to the chart and have blessing "take it under it's wing" and include it?  thanks!!

So i set lot =1.8 and MM=False.  But then this seemed klunky and would amplify the long with a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. of 1.4.  So i canned that and just forced the hedge to kick in at the current drawdown.  so I'm neutral.  How do you handle this.  I plan to Emergency You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. my hedge when i feel the bullish move is over.  What do you do?  thanks!
Thanks given by:
apologies for so many newbie questions. So i accidentally closed my audjpy chart. When opening a new audjpy chart and attaching blessing, it does not manage the trades. Also Is there a way to have blessing grab these trades and manage? A way to introduce trades into a basket?
Thanks given by:
(01-04-2019, 08:58 AM)Matthew Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.apologies for so many newbie questions.  So i accidentally closed my audjpy chart.  When opening a new audjpy chart and attaching blessing, it does not manage the trades.  Also Is there a way to have blessing grab these trades and manage?  A way to introduce trades into a basket?

When "babysitting" a chart, and you want to do something like hedge, you might just want to add a manual trade as then you can add it immediately and at whatever lot size you want. That is the easiest way, if I am understanding what you are trying to do ~
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blessing 3 Hedging Anamorphic 3 1,333 06-29-2015, 10:15 AM
Last Post: d4v3
  Hedging avibe 1 820 04-27-2015, 04:20 PM
Last Post: avibe
  Impact on margin when activate Hedging bruno2209 1 892 01-04-2015, 05:45 PM
  Comparable Pair to EURUSD for Hedging Catabolist 6 4,058 12-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Catabolist
Question About hedging. andreu 4 2,140 12-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Rico
  hedging and martingale edgar 2 2,418 10-30-2011, 01:16 PM
  Hedging springbulbs 3 2,318 07-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Last Post: springbulbs
  Hedging Improvement suggestion/discussion Caalador 7 3,153 06-21-2011, 09:49 AM