You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got a EURUSD set file that doesn't blow up?
Hey,  i really love this ea but i can't seem to find a set of parameters that doesn't blow up when backtesting eurusd over the last 4 years with reasonable balance to lot expectations. E.g 0.01 lot per $5000.

I'm interested in the commercial .set files too but can't find any performance info. Anyone have experience with those?
Thanks given by:
I'm outta here. Subscription cancelled. After 4 weeks of trying different configuration, there was no way i was able to find a stable .set file with 5% returns per month that lasted more than 24 months without blowing up.

Shame really, because this EA and others could be amazing IF the author provided better support.

This was an exercise in frustration.

Also tried to buy Evolution to test it out, but there were problems with the checkout process. Contacted Ratz but no support.

Damn!!! Wish there was better support here.
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2018, 03:49 AM)KangaTrev Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'm outta here. Subscription cancelled. After 4 weeks of trying different configuration, there was no way i was able to find a stable .set file with 5% returns per month that lasted more than 24 months without blowing up.

Shame really, because this EA and others could be amazing IF the author provided better support.

This was an exercise in frustration.

Also tried to buy Evolution to test it out, but there were problems with the checkout process. Contacted Ratz but no support.

Damn!!! Wish there was better support here.

I have no unanswered emails...  "?"

And I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for.
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My GBP/CAD M15 file for PriceAction EA Raindrop 1 1,221 10-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Last Post: bmigette
  set file with Stop Loss Raindrop 0 872 11-30-2014, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Raindrop