You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GBPUSD 1M 1 month MegaBuck$

If you really want to tweak on a "MegaBuck$" style set file, -or set file'S....
This would be one of the set ups for it.

2018 03 01  -  2018 04 01 Test period
This is a 1 Month back test on the GBPUSD 1M, it slammed off 2465 Trades!
Profit of $1,518 (in one month!)

DD was just 10%!, -or you could trade less the a full .1 lot and have it lower!

This is a GREAT starter set file for a real profit monster to be tweaked into!

There are NO INDICATORS being used for any type of guidance! Smile
The underlying trade code in XS trades that good!!

I ran this on a GBPUSD, but it should be able to run on several different pairs. Make a list of which ones it seems to run good on and further tweak.

Remember:
--You don't need to run at .1 lots -especially if running several of this type of set file ~
--You can tweak this to run on "anything," other pairs, indexes, time frames,.... etc,..

Attached Files
.set   1 month GBPUSD 1M XS.set (Size: 19.38 KB / Downloads: 93)
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by:
(05-31-2018, 08:02 PM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you really want to tweak on a "MegaBuck$" style set file, -or set file'S....
This would be one of the set ups for it.

2018 03 01  -  2018 04 01 Test period
This is a 1 Month back test on the GBPUSD 1M, it slammed off 2465 Trades!
Profit of $1,518 (in one month!)

DD was just 10%!, -or you could trade less the a full .1 lot and have it lower!

This is a GREAT starter set file for a real profit monster to be tweaked into!

There are NO INDICATORS being used for any type of guidance! Smile
The underlying trade code in XS trades that good!!

I ran this on a GBPUSD, but it should be able to run on several different pairs. Make a list of which ones it seems to run good on and further tweak.

Remember:
--You don't need to run at .1 lots -especially if running several of this type of set file ~
--You can tweak this to run on "anything," other pairs, indexes, time frames,.... etc,..
Thanks given by:
I traded on this set file for 24 hours and it was 1k lose !! should I have done anything and I did not!!??Sad(
Thanks given by: Ratz
I have a question. 

Where is the limit on the number of orders changing? I noticed that it opens 25 orders for sell and 25 for buy. Is it possible to change this for a larger amount?
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2018, 07:14 PM)MarekSzafranski Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have a question. 

Where is the limit on the number of orders changing? I noticed that it opens 25 orders for sell and 25 for buy. Is it possible to change this for a larger amount?

XS places pending orders in response to market moves.... if the market doesn't move then XS doesn't place any orders. The limit on the number of orders is determined both by the setting maxGridSize and by your broker (we only discover the broker's limit is when we try to place an order and it is rejected). Other limits tend to kick in before then though, for example using up the margin. XS monitors the margin limit (that is the ratio of equity to margin). When this ratio reaches 100% then it means there is only sufficient margin to maintain the current trades and not enough to open any new ones.

When looking at the number of orders, its important to look at the what proportion of those triggered orders are BUY or SELL. Ideally you want them to be all BUY or all SELL.... but if market volatility triggers trades on both sides then the grid is allowed to grow such that profit on the dominate trade side (ie; whichever side (BUY or SELL) has the most triggered trades) is able to clear the loss on the triggered matched pairs. In a strongly trending market you will find grid sizes are small since XS is able to reach its profit target very quickly and doesn't have any loss to clear.
Best regards
docit

Thanks given by:
Hello everybody,

I have seen that this strategy can be used with any pair or index. Did someone try it on BTC/USD pair? 
Also, is it normal that the script does not close the positions but just open them?
Idea oNlYwaVe
Thanks given by:
(06-20-2018, 04:31 AM)MEHRNAZ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I traded on this set file for 24 hours and it was 1k lose !! should I have done anything and I did not!!??Sad(

Same problem here. The system has opened many contrarian positions but did not stop at 10 and it is continuing opening in loss new positions.
Someone knows what is the problem with this config?
Idea oNlYwaVe
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2018, 09:51 AM)onlywave Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Same problem here. The system has opened many contrarian positions but did not stop at 10 and it is continuing opening in loss new positions.
Someone knows what is the problem with this config?

This is a STARTER SET FILE (as stated in the first post) for someone who wants to take it and try to configure a setting from it that will run long term. 

This should NOT be ran in real accounts as is yet...
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GBPUSD 1M 2016 - 2018 01 04 No indicators used!! Ratz 6 546 09-28-2018, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Ratz