You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned accounts! Help.
Exclamation 
Hello guys,

I tried to post an error when I was trying to buy a Commercial Set File (here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) in the Bugs section of the forum with a link and an image with other users: mtschulnigg and Rakyne, both were banned permanently ("Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Automatic Ban for spamming (Http inside). Ban will be lifted: Never"). Only I was posting an image with the example of the error and a link with http. Can you unban me please? 

The error is this: "Incorrect Storefront. The product is not available in this store. If you are the product's vendor, please check your button or link code. For product support please contact us at support@jtatoday.com."

Please help me. Thanks you.

Greetings!
Thanks given by:
Hi, I am sorry for you inconvenience.
Unfortunately, to fight spammers that were posting dozens of posts daily, I had to add a filter that bans anyone that posts a link as it's first message.

To attach an image, please use the forum's Attach option, so that the image resides on the forum and there is no need to post a link.

I have unbanned Rakyne.
The Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by amateurs.
The staff does not supply assistance via private mail.
Please open a new discussion in the appropriate section and you will be answered.
Thanks given by: Lyking
(11-22-2017, 05:22 PM)The Tramp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, I am sorry for you inconvenience.
Unfortunately, to fight spammers that were posting dozens of posts daily, I had to add a filter that bans anyone that posts a link as it's first message.

To attach an image, please use the forum's Attach option, so that the image resides on the forum and there is no need to post a link.

I have unbanned Rakyne.

Thanks you The Tramp for clarify that. I will have this in consideration the next time.

Greetings!
Thanks given by: