You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HH Stops Functioning
Solved: 1 Year, 7 Months, 2 Weeks ago
StopOut is the StopOutLevel, that is the point at which you would run out of margin and the broker would close all your positions.
Best regards
docit

Thanks given by:
(09-20-2017, 02:10 PM)The Tramp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I can't say what StopOut is, I cannot find anything about it on the manual.
Update Time is when the EA will go and look for the Updates, and download them if necessary.

Could you please set DebugDLL to True, just before the Update Time, and deliver us the LOG file (it has the same number as the Magic Number) to analyse? Please remember to switch DebugDLL off when finished.

To upload the LOG, zip it first, that you can attach it here. To attach a file (even JPGs) when replying, click on Add Attachment below the page and follow the instructions.

last but not least, what version of HH do you have?

Hi Tramp,

Thanks for the instructions. I'll get it done at the next opportunity tomorrow and upload the Log.

This is the current version of HH I'm using:

Regards.
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2017, 12:26 AM)docit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.StopOut is the StopOutLevel, that is the point at which you would run out of margin and the broker would close all your positions.

Thanks for the info, Docit!
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2017, 01:48 PM)SPYKiD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Tramp,

Thanks for the instructions. I'll get it done at the next opportunity tomorrow and upload the Log.

This is the current version of HH I'm using:

Okay, so you have the latest version. 

I will wait for the log as soon as it's ready.
The Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by amateurs.
The staff does not supply assistance via private mail.
Please open a new discussion in the appropriate section and you will be answered.
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2017, 06:03 PM)The Tramp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Okay, so you have the latest version. 

I will wait for the log as soon as it's ready.

Hi Tramp,

I set DebugDLL to True and my chart froze in this state:

After that, my MT4 was not responding anymore.
Thanks given by:
Can you please give me teamviewer's access to your computer?

If yes, please email me your credentials, so that I can have a look what's happening.
The Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by amateurs.
The staff does not supply assistance via private mail.
Please open a new discussion in the appropriate section and you will be answered.
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2017, 01:01 PM)The Tramp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you please give me teamviewer's access to your computer?

If yes, please email me your credentials, so that I can have a look what's happening.

Ok, I'll need to download and install that program then.

I'll Email you when it's done, but it looks like we'll have to continue with this next week.

Have a good weekend in the meantime.
Thanks given by:
(09-22-2017, 04:58 PM)SPYKiD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ok, I'll need to download and install that program then.

I'll Email you when it's done, but it looks like we'll have to continue with this next week.

Have a good weekend in the meantime.

Thanks Tramp for helping to fix the issue across TeamViewer! Really appreciate it! Big Grin
Best regards,
SPYKiD Smile
Thanks given by: