You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BP not fully closing trades and resetting screen.
Not Solved
I have a Close Trade problem, especially with an unattended computer.  

The Trade closes but the screen and BP does not update. The Smiley faces are still darkened and the trades lines still show on screen.  To reset BP, I must close MT4 after every unattended trade. Therefore missing the other trade opportunities.  Sad
Cool  Te Ngeru Pango

carpe diem

Thanks given by:
Not Solved
(08-09-2017, 01:43 PM)BigTE Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I have a Close Trade problem, especially with an unattended computer.  

The Trade closes but the screen and BP does not update. The Smiley faces are still darkened and the trades lines still show on screen.  To reset BP, I must close MT4 after every unattended trade. Therefore missing the other trade opportunities.  Sad

Can you attach the trade logs? What does the journal or expert tabs say when this happens?....

This is something new..... Not sure it is a bug, might be MT4.
The logs should tell us.
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by:
Not Solved
Please find attached. Unfortunately your Attachment Software does not allow for the attachment of logfile.log.

Please supply your email, so I may send files.

I also wonder if this is related to my previous fault post 'Weekend Use'

picture attachment    
Cool  Te Ngeru Pango

carpe diem

Thanks given by:
Not Solved
(08-10-2017, 08:09 AM)BigTE Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please find attached. Unfortunately your Attachment Software does not allow for the attachment of logfile.log.

Please supply your email, so I may send files.

I also wonder if this is related to my previous fault post 'Weekend Use'

picture attachment

Attached Files Image(s)

Cool  Te Ngeru Pango

carpe diem

Thanks given by:
Not Solved
Please ZIP the file and then you can attach it.
The Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by amateurs.
The staff does not supply assistance via private mail.
Please open a new discussion in the appropriate section and you will be answered.
Thanks given by:
Not Solved
(08-14-2017, 11:50 AM)The Tramp Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Please ZIP the file and then you can attach it.

Please find attached.

Attached Files
.zip   TrdeResetPrblm.zip (Size: 167.72 KB / Downloads: 2)
Cool  Te Ngeru Pango

carpe diem

Thanks given by:
Not Solved
I have had no response, are you still working on the problem?
Cool  Te Ngeru Pango

carpe diem

Thanks given by:
Not Solved
Sorry if I am late.

Unfortunately the image you gave me is truncated, clipping off all the info that Blessing labels on the left of the screen, but I understood that the shot was taken on 10/08 at 09:25.

Looking at the log I can see that the last trade was closed at 03:03:46 but then the sytem shut down on 03:28:26, to be restarted at 11:13:54 - what shut the sytem down?

I also noticed you have Tick Data Suite, but it has expired. Please remove it if you are not interested in licencing it, otherwise update it.

Maybe you don't have to reset MT4, all you need is to Press F7 and then click OK to reset Blessing, but this will not solve the problem.

To better understand, you need to change You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to True in the setfile parameters, then provide a screenshot and the log of that day when the issue occurs again.
The Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by amateurs.
The staff does not supply assistance via private mail.
Please open a new discussion in the appropriate section and you will be answered.
Thanks given by: BigTE
Not Solved
I just had the same problem. I left Blessing Pro running and went to bed and when I got up the trade it had taken was just sitting there. It did everything correct, placed the trade, locked a profit, and began trailing. When I woke up however its as if Blessing had fallen asleep. Everything still looks as though it is on and functioning although it isn't. I had a profit locked when I went to sleep and when I woke up it was still locked but the price went right through my profit and I had to take a large loss instead of a profit.
Thanks given by:
Not Solved
(06-14-2018, 01:30 PM)bolla609 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I just had the same problem. I left Blessing Pro running and went to bed and when I got up the trade it had taken was just sitting there. It did everything correct, placed the trade, locked a profit, and began trailing. When I woke up however its as if Blessing had fallen asleep. Everything still looks as though it is on and functioning although it isn't. I had a profit locked when I went to sleep and when I woke up it was still locked but the price went right through my profit and I had to take a large loss instead of a profit.

Is any comment in the Experts tab?...
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by: