You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beta Tester ChrisWhite
Hi Chris,

Your requests are covered in the next release which you should be receiving today Smile

The money manager function simply allocates a fixed lot size per $1000 of balance (e.g.; if you allocate 0.01 lots per $1000 and you have a balance of $10K, then the lot size for every trade in the current grid will be 0.1.

I've added a setting autoResumeOnTest which applies only in back testing. If you are using the DD manager and the DD limit is exceeded and the setting abortOnDDExceeded is false, then the trader is paused. This means that the current grid is managed through to completion and then the trader pauses (stops). If autoResumeOnTest is true, then the trader is automatically resumed so that it doesn't stop your backtests. If you are not running it in the tester, then there is a pause/resume button that enables you to manually restart the trader.

In addition to these changes, there are a LOT of other new features. Have a look at the change log to see the list.

Hope these are what you had in mind.
Best regards
docit

Thanks given by: slainye
(09-05-2017, 05:22 AM)docit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Chris,

Your requests are covered in the next release which you should be receiving today Smile

The money manager function simply allocates a fixed lot size per $1000 of balance (e.g.; if you allocate 0.01 lots per $1000 and you have a balance of $10K, then the lot size for every trade in the current grid will be 0.1.

I've added a setting autoResumeOnTest which applies only in back testing. If you are using the DD manager and the DD limit is exceeded and the setting abortOnDDExceeded is false, then the trader is paused. This means that the current grid is managed through to completion and then the trader pauses (stops). If autoResumeOnTest is true, then the trader is automatically resumed so that it doesn't stop your backtests. If you are not running it in the tester, then there is a pause/resume button that enables you to manually restart the trader.

In addition to these changes, there are a LOT of other new features. Have a look at the change log to see the list.

Hope these are what you had in mind.

That ist Perfect! Thanks docit.

ChrisWhite

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro
Thanks given by: slainye
Hello docit,

one again, thanks for your improvements. I'm impressed!

I tried the autoresume function, so my settings are

autoResumeOnTest=TRUE and
abordOnDDExeeded=FALSE.

I've recognized, that trading is paused as long as DD > maxDD. That is understood.

I kindly ask to have one more feature:

I would like to have all trades closed (CLOSEALL) as soon as maxDD is reached. So trading is resumed with DD=0%.

Docit, could you please do that for me?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
ChrisWhite

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
I'll add it to my list.
Best regards
docit

Thanks given by: ChrisWhite
(09-06-2017, 02:24 PM)docit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I'll add it to my list.

Thx. ChrisWhite.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro
Thanks given by:
82EUR Profit today. approx. 8% in one day!

ChrisWhite
Thanks given by: Ratz
Dear testers,

please look at profit and drawdown. Live account, real money.

The pictures speak for themselves.

Nice Weekend
ChrisWhite
Thanks given by: Ratz , fx4sam , slainye
Hey ChrisWhite,
Which version and set file is that on the above pics? Looks very promising Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2017, 08:44 AM)fx4sam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey ChrisWhite,
Which version and set file is that on the above pics? Looks very promising Smile

Version is EXCESS_v0.4. Setfile is the current set file, that I am working on.

I want to make some improvements on this setfile as soon as the next version of excess comes out.

I will keep everybody informed.

Cu
ChrisWhite
Thanks given by: fx4sam , Ratz , slainye
(08-17-2017, 11:53 AM)docit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Chris,
I'm sure I could add such a feature. I'll add it to my feature list for the next version.

Hello docit,

I checked in the new version, whether there is a CloseAll function after DD hit and trading resumes and I could'nt find it.

Do you have the chance to implement it in the next update?

Thanks for your Response
ChrisWhite
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome Beta testers to XS!!! Ratz 80 2,850 12-11-2017, 06:12 PM
Last Post: FXBLSSNG
  Beta Tester dcon dcon 14 426 11-17-2017, 11:26 AM
Last Post: dcon
  Beta tester Slainye slainye 34 855 10-05-2017, 10:36 AM
Last Post: slainye
  Beta tester FX4SAM fx4sam 19 393 10-02-2017, 12:24 AM