You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question / Help
Question 
Please use this thread to ask any questions about Evolution.

Before posting, please read the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., and any You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. which may be relevant.

If this post solves a support issue, please click the 'Mark as best answer' button.

d4v3
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand.
Thanks given by:
hi

when does the hedge trade starts when you select Hedge type as 'T'.
there were many trend chagnes but there was no hedge trade taken.
do i have to alert any other settings to trend hedge

thanks
Imran
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2011, 02:21 PM)imran.palmeera Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hi

when does the hedge trade starts when you select Hedge type as 'T'.
there were many trend chagnes but there was no hedge trade taken.
do i have to alert any other settings to trend hedge

thanks
Imran

To save me writing this twice, the answer to your question will be in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (when I get it finished), so please be patient.
If this post solves a support issue, please click the 'Mark as best answer' button.

d4v3
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand.
Thanks given by:
Thanks d4v3, it the mean time i wll test other features.
Thanks given by:
A request for order..Is it possible for someone from the EV support group to initialize the forum with some sort of structure. It would make it a lot easier to navigate and keep abreast of the latest info. Main topics like Startup FAQ, General Discussion, New Release, Bug Submission, Manual, Enhancement Requests, and so on. BTW, kudo's to the EV development crew.
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2011, 04:37 AM)marula Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A request for order..Is it possible for someone from the EV support group to initialize the forum with some sort of structure. It would make it a lot easier to navigate and keep abreast of the latest info. Main topics like Startup FAQ, General Discussion, New Release, Bug Submission, Manual, Enhancement Requests, and so on. BTW, kudo's to the EV development crew.

What is wrong with the structure we have at present?

There is an Evolution forum, with sections for General Discussion, Set Files and Manual.

The General Discussion has threads for bug reports and questions, and will have a thread for a new release when it is relevant.

How can this be improved?

d4v3
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2011, 09:19 AM)d4v3 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-05-2011, 04:37 AM)marula Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A request for order..Is it possible for someone from the EV support group to initialize the forum with some sort of structure. It would make it a lot easier to navigate and keep abreast of the latest info. Main topics like Startup FAQ, General Discussion, New Release, Bug Submission, Manual, Enhancement Requests, and so on. BTW, kudo's to the EV development crew.

What is wrong with the structure we have at present?

There is an Evolution forum, with sections for General Discussion, Set Files and Manual.

The General Discussion has threads for bug reports and questions, and will have a thread for a new release when it is relevant.

How can this be improved?

I notice you have initiated a few threads for guidance. All I'm requesting is to logically expand the range of threads covering more subject areas to simplify access to relevant info without having to scan through multiple threads.
Thanks given by:
(04-05-2011, 09:19 AM)d4v3 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How can this be improved?

If I may stick my finger in the pie Big Grin I would suggest NOT to have one single thread for handling bugs, but create a specific forum for bugs.

Like this a user can open a new thread for a bug, we can discuss and close the thread once the bug is solved.

Like this it would also be easier to consult the bugs by reading the subject, which would be quite difficult if all the bugs are reported in one thread.
The Titanic was built by professionals, but Noah's Ark was built by amateurs.
The staff does not supply assistance via private mail.
Please open a new discussion in the appropriate section and you will be answered.
Thanks given by:
I still see version 1.2, I tried to end the session, but not updated on Meta Trader version 1.3 change log file as reported by d4v3,
can someone explain in detail how to update to 1.3
thanks to all the wonderful team together!
byyy
emanuele
Idea oNlYwaVe
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2011, 11:32 AM)onlywave Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I still see version 1.2, I tried to end the session, but not updated on Meta Trader version 1.3 change log file as reported by d4v3,
can someone explain in detail how to update to 1.3
thanks to all the wonderful team together!
byyy
emanuele

v1.3 has not been released yet
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question for Ratz about Hedging in evolution Savanaverde 2 1,049 12-23-2018, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Matthew
  Question about Hedging tonynz 2 1,587 02-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Last Post: tonynz
  Question about ECA hlreis 2 2,610 05-23-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: d4v3
  Question regarding trading logic leerees 5 4,004 05-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Last Post: pudseybear
  [url=http://goo.gl/qza4K]GridSetArray[/url] 25,50,100 question 85robert 4 3,040 04-27-2011, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Ratz