You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Evolution News and First Look!
Wow...

We finally got the ok to let everyone here in on what's going down with EV, so here goes!

Let me first say that I'm extremely proud of our group, and let's not forget Mike who passed away who had a smashing idea right before he left us, -thanks Mike!

I've been all over the net testing every EA even until this day, always on the look out for a profitable LONG TERM EA. I "cannot" get out of my mind that there
M-U-S-T be a way to make money in Forex and to do so with reasonable safely and that has driven me and this group in search of just that and to produce a EA that is finally the REAL DEAL!

We apologize for the wait, but look what we have here and it's worth, so a
group of professionals were brought in to protect EV, when you see the security they came up with you'll understand how EV is now protected like no other EA on the net. I believe the group has applied for a patent as well, or several...
It's really sweet and I hope there is some kind of a FREE trial offer of something so everyone gets to try the system out, but much time, effort and money has been dumped into this by many people and when you see what the security people built for us to use you're gonna love it!!

Evolution 1.1 is our first step in building upon a "investment" and not so much a gamble and we believe Evolution will forever change "how" EA's are set up and ran and show that they can run long term and produce gains and be stable.

There are several ways to trade with EV, There is a style like what B3 has, also scalping options, and even swing like trades. It's all a matter of what you want to do with it. To this end, I've talked about making short & sweet "how to" video's on what each setting does and how to tweak it. We WANT everyone who wants to take this next step to become well informed and help further build and develope Evolution.

We feel with the right brainstorming group of people all working together and bouncing idea's around that Evolution will happen again and again. After all it took 1000 times to make the first light bulb, and it's been improved 1,000 times since then and still is being improved upon so we aren't going to put a "glass ceiling" on Evolution but evolve it further in our investment "Club EV." Even now we are in testing, never resting ~

Here's a first look at a back test ~
Single digit DD%'s

EV will be geared toward the professional trader, if you aren't one, -you WILL be Smile
and these are how the back tests will look. However these settings can be ran with as little as $1k.

This set file tested with a starting amount of only $1K had a Max DD% of only 14%!

So, now that we are just weeks away from release, don't forget to check out Jeff's Live link at JTA Today, click on the EV button to view. Super low DD's from which everyone can adjust profits up or even further down for even less DD...
Whatever your style, EV will be your trading tool for life.

Please feel free to leave the guys a "thanks" for the TON of work that has gone into this project and is still going on just to get it up and running so we can finally share our work with you all ~

Happy trading people! Cool

Attached Files Image(s)

Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Hi,

That's great news! I'll like to thank and congratulate the team on a job well done! Really looking forward to be one of the pioneer users of EV.

Linus

(02-17-2011, 06:49 AM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wow...

We finally got the ok to let everyone here in on what's going down with EV, so here goes!

Let me first say that I'm extremely proud of our group, and let's not forget Mike who passed away who had a smashing idea right before he left us, -thanks Mike!

I've been all over the net testing every EA even until this day, always on the look out for a profitable LONG TERM EA. I "cannot" get out of my mind that there
M-U-S-T be a way to make money in Forex and to do so with reasonable safely and that has driven me and this group in search of just that and to produce a EA that is finally the REAL DEAL!

We apologize for the wait, but look what we have here and it's worth, so a
group of professionals were brought in to protect EV, when you see the security they came up with you'll understand how EV is now protected like no other EA on the net. I believe the group has applied for a patent as well, or several...
It's really sweet and I hope there is some kind of a FREE trial offer of something so everyone gets to try the system out, but much time, effort and money has been dumped into this by many people and when you see what the security people built for us to use you're gonna love it!!

Evolution 1.1 is our first step in building upon a "investment" and not so much a gamble and we believe Evolution will forever change "how" EA's are set up and ran and show that they can run long term and produce gains and be stable.

There are several ways to trade with EV, There is a style like what B3 has, also scalping options, and even swing like trades. It's all a matter of what you want to do with it. To this end, I've talked about making short & sweet "how to" video's on what each setting does and how to tweak it. We WANT everyone who wants to take this next step to become well informed and help further build and develope Evolution.

We feel with the right brainstorming group of people all working together and bouncing idea's around that Evolution will happen again and again. After all it took 1000 times to make the first light bulb, and it's been improved 1,000 times since then and still is being improved upon so we aren't going to put a "glass ceiling" on Evolution but evolve it further in our investment "Club EV." Even now we are in testing, never resting ~

Here's a first look at a back test ~
Single digit DD%'s

EV will be geared toward the professional trader, if you aren't one, -you WILL be Smile
and these are how the back tests will look. However these settings can be ran with as little as $1k.

This set file tested with a starting amount of only $1K had a Max DD% of only 14%!

So, now that we are just weeks away from release, don't forget to check out Jeff's Live link at JTA Today, click on the EV button to view. Super low DD's from which everyone can adjust profits up or even further down for even less DD...
Whatever your style, EV will be your trading tool for life.

Please feel free to leave the guys a "thanks" for the TON of work that has gone into this project and is still going on just to get it up and running so we can finally share our work with you all ~

Happy trading people! Cool

Thanks given by:
The moment I've been waiting for....EVOLUTION !! will be released...!

Many BIG BIG THANKS for whole Group of EV, U guys is unbelievable...

I've been a follower of B3 for almost 3 years....its the safest EA I ever known....Now EV....wow...must be great!

Can't wait for few weeks to come....keep informing guys and keep up the good works.

Regards, Smile
Thanks given by:
Hi,

Always nice to hear good news, congratulations to all!

Blessing is a masterpiece in itself so thank you and wish you all the best.

SCLLC
Thanks given by:
With the right innovative minds, you can truly take EVO beyond it's specs, guarenteed Big Grin

Just gotta let us play with it for a bit Tongue
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Big Grin 
Yep. Bring it on.
We're ready for the Evolution Revolution!
HAMA time!
Thanks given by:
Did you guys develop it using Alpari data?
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2011, 06:18 PM)Hyperdimension Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Did you guys develop it using Alpari data?

I know where you're going with this hyper ha ha, but it is actually deveolped from "patterns" from the data and not the data as a whole, -also forward testing, manual systems and all the combined knowledge of the group.

Take the Micro Grids for example...
Micro grids can make HUGE $$$ but a little run-a-way trend will kill a micro grind so what are we to do?....

The answer came from study of the market sessions.
See in the pic (of B3 Smile )on the chart the first "Blue box" is the London session, the second "box" on the chart over laps the london session some, this is the USA session. Now notice HOW the market acts "IN" these boxes, -whippy, trendy, then notice how the market acts in between these sessions, tame, steady, they range and "cha-ching" --this is the PERFECT time to run our Micro Grids!

You see, I have (in a way) moved beyond tick data and am into patterns. Evolution has 3 main EA's in it (so far that have come to light).

1) is a micro trader that we can turn on/off thanks to Dave's time filter to run between the London/USA sessions.
2) are the scalpers that LIKE to run "in" the boxes, as they are line crossover indicators and in a ranging market you get false signals back & forth so trading IN the boxes helps them.
3) of course EV trades like B3 but nothing like it. Very low DD% and short baskets.

Yes I still will run back tests and I like to run them in a way that the public can reproduce them. But after trying to come up with "perfect" data and even talking about recording our own data for testing, I've found it just wasn't needed. What we do is find difficult patterns and see how our EA "reads" them. It doesn't matter if they are "real" or man-made (gap) problem area's. Thousands of situations all day long I test and test, 2007-current where ever there is a trouble spot a visual back test is studied to see what "really" is going on and if it is a real concern then it is absorbed into the setting so that market condition can't hurt us ever again.

It takes a ton of time, all day long and into the night and much of the time the only sleep is between "dings" of completed back tests because we knew we were that close to having something this good ~

Hard to stop when you are "really" on the edge of making the world's first real EA that will "LONG TERM" read the markets and do so with very little DD%.

And then protecting what we have built had to be considered, this really is a one-of-a-kind EA.

Here is a EUR/USD 5M back test also, started with just $1K and DD% of just 8% that I have in testing right now. Now, you might think this is wonderful a mere $1,000 producing so much profit and having just 8% DD but let me tell you a secret....

I haven't yet worked in the Time filter that will shave off those rough edges, those area's "in" the boxes.....-- and I bet when I do we'll see the DD% cut by HALF! Because that is where our DD is coming from.

So you see, by "not" worrying about the "wholeness" of the data but by picking out different kinds of troubling PATTERNS "within" the data to conqour, THAT is the way to go! And yes some of the best difficult area's are the gappy area's of data! We use that TO our favor!!!

And then of course when you do a backtest the results are like what you see, almost to good to be true. But it isn't by accident, it's taken years to develope this base system into what it is now....

"A World Class EA."
PLEASE quote me on that Smile

Evolution 1.1 is the launch of a new kind of EA, and from the "Clubs" input and further testing future versions will only be better and better which I can't believe but they will. The first light buld didn't stay the same for long and neither will this...

It's a work of art and you people will love it, I'll put my Reputation on that ~

So, no it wasn't simply dailed in with better data or "whole data" it was developed going through every trouble spot we could find in the data, and some of the best trouble spots were the ones that were made man, -the missing gap data trouble spots! We are way out-side-the-box with EV ~

Proof of what it can do now..."IS" the back tests and the fact that all these data gaps and spaces "are there" and it just doesn't matter. EV "reads" what is there, it's "tight" and trades like nothing I've ever seen.

It'll be out soon enough, and then this boards members are going to GROW Smile

This has been the hardest, toughest challenge I think I've ever been a part of, but it's also been the biggest "Blessing" to evolve into a life's dream. I can't wait to share this with you all ~

Peace, & happy trading ~

Attached Files Image(s)

Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by: eagle_eye , btherichb
Ratz, I think you could work professionally in the marketing industry Smile

(02-19-2011, 03:17 AM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1) is a micro trader that we can turn on/off thanks to Dave's time filter to run between the London/USA sessions.

Did you account for the fact that the UTC offset in Alpari's data varies depending on the time of year? It changes twice a year depending on daylight savings, so the time filter would need to adjust accordingly.

What spread value did you use in backtests? Micro traders and scalpers would be highly sensitive to spread. For this reason, you should also backtest in a variable spread environment. birt's updated setup and instructions shows you how to do it on his You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. web site. I'm sure many of you guys are well aware of the flaws in MetaTrader as a backtesting platform, so you should at least have tried other data using a patched terminal that enables backtesting over variable spread.

(02-19-2011, 03:17 AM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It takes a ton of time, all day long and into the night and much of the time the only sleep is between "dings" of completed back tests because we knew we were that close to having something this good ~
The MetaTrader 4 platform is extremely inefficient for large scale backtesting, especially with the fact that it only runs in one CPU core, so it's difficult to be really productive using it.

In comparison with the Dukascopy JForex API platform that I've been using, just yesterday I completed an optimization run of 540 optimization passes in 426 minutes of USD/JPY over real tick data (2007-04-01 to 2011-02-01), which is equivalent to 47s per backtest.

(02-19-2011, 03:17 AM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This has been the hardest, toughest challenge I think I've ever been a part of
I hope that all of your and the team's efforts bear fruit, but I (and I'm sure many others) have a skeptical perspective (shaped by past experiences).

Alpari data is of poor quality, so backtest results over such data have little weight. The phrase "garbage in, garbage out" has some relevance here.
Thanks given by: eagle_eye , artzon
I hear you Hyper...

I came to the same conclusions after seeking the "perfect" data, and then thought "what do I do now?"

Totally without back testing would not be wise, and since the data isn't "whole" then what do I do I thought? What does anyone do? Can't give up...

Well I thought, since it's only the "weird" parts of the data that trip up our EA's and not other 95% of it I thought of this current method which takes the troubled parts of the data and tests against it. The theory being that if it can deal with these tough spots then it should have no problem with the other easy 95%. In having this mind set it really doesn't matter about the data and if it's even "real" but only that it is a pain in the butt to run against. If I can beat those area's I thought, then the easy parts are won also.

Simple logic really.

So that was what I did with all that info that you mentioned because it made the most logical sense to me. Until the simplisticness of this method proves wrong I'll keep it until I find a better method for tuning set files, or until some bright mind like yourself figures something out that I can understand and use that works better Smile

So now I guess I'll sit back and let EV do the talking, or should I say singing ~~~

And if anyone is skeptical GOOD!!! I ALWAYS AM!!
For those on the fence give it a month or two and read the reviews of others.
-fair enough?

It's different, and will be ever evolving with the input of brillant minds from around the world just as it has been, getting better & better year by year, trade by trade.

I love this EA, love the group I'm in and my role in it. I'm not a BS'er but maybe do get excited from time to time ha ~ --but who wouldn't who has such a passion for this?

And thank you and others input as it keeps us sharp and thinking and re-thinking things...

Q. If 2 heads are better then 1, what are 1,000 heads looking and studying something?

A. Club EV Smile

See you at the Club ~
Happy trading Hyper

Ratz

Thanks given by: eagle_eye , btherichb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paypal Error when buying Evolution subscription KangaTrev 0 210 09-18-2018, 07:50 PM
Last Post: KangaTrev
  Evolution Upgrade EVv1_5~056x Irishmist 8 3,183 03-06-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post: abuhashim
Wink What is the difference between “Evolution” and “Blessing 3” krantony 2 3,296 07-18-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: d4v3
  MT4 and News. The Tramp 5 2,973 05-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Last Post: The Tramp
  Club Evolution L.Ron 82 55,970 04-08-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: L.Ron
  Evolution News L.Ron 38 28,813 04-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Last Post: L.Ron