You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why BPro is so critical to parameters?
(09-05-2016, 03:21 AM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Can you post a snapshot of what you see? Any messages in the tabs?...

Yes I can show a snapshot.
I use the same setfile GPBAUD H4 with B3 and with BPro. The test period is 2 years. See the difference. The upper one is Blessing 3, profit $7100, orders 196, WLoss 196/0, great.
The lower guy is BPro has the same GridArrays, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., BETrade and e.t.c. The setfile from B3 is not compatible with BPro. What is wrong? If you want I can send the setfile to you. I have no any idea.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
(09-18-2016, 02:57 AM)AlexKF Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes I can show a snapshot.
I use the same setfile GPBAUD H4 with B3 and with BPro. The test period is 2 years. See the difference. The upper one is Blessing 3, profit $7100, orders 196, WLoss 196/0, great.
The lower guy is BPro has the same GridArrays, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., BETrade and e.t.c. The setfile from B3 is not compatible with BPro.  What is wrong? If you want I can send the setfile to you. I have no any idea.

B3Pro is a COMPLETELY different EA, I would check the Grid array in the PRO if you want to formulate a set file over from B3. That would be job #1. 
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by:
(09-19-2016, 03:43 AM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.B3Pro is a COMPLETELY different EA, I would check the Grid array in the PRO if you want to formulate a set file over from B3. That would be job #1. 
I guess the first problem - Entry is not the same as in Blessing. This is the most important. This a job #1. The second job is Grid array in BPro and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. as well RSI. So BPro is completely different guy as I say before in my initial post. Why is so?
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2016, 03:00 AM)AlexKF Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I guess the first problem - Entry is not the same as in Blessing. This is the most important. This a job #1. The second job is Grid array in BPro  and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. as well RSI. So BPro is completely different guy as I say before in my initial post. Why is so?

How the grid is set up is where your first trade will be placed.....

And yes, unlike Blessing 3 which is free, this you can extremely fine tune and do multiple things that you cannot do with B3. Once you get to know it, there's no going back to B3 ~

Enjoy the learning ride Smile 
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
(09-20-2016, 09:01 AM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How the grid is set up is where your first trade will be placed.....

And yes, unlike Blessing 3 which is free, this you can extremely fine tune and do multiple things that you cannot do with B3. Once you get to know it, there's no going back to B3 ~

Enjoy the learning ride Smile 

Thanks Ratz
May be I don't know enough BPro but I prefer to work with B3 which is much faster during optimizing and as well you can tune it very fine. Yes, BPro has an extra useful and much important possibilities and you can do BPro much more flexible than Blessing 3. But for novice Blessing 3 is the best choice, no dough.  Smile  My level now is between B3 and BPro.
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2016, 06:40 PM)AlexKF Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks Ratz
May be I don't know enough BPro but I prefer to work with B3 which is much faster during optimizing and as well you can tune it very fine. Yes, BPro has an extra useful and much important possibilities and you can do BPro much more flexible than Blessing 3. But for novice Blessing 3 is the best choice, no dough.  Smile  My level now is between B3 and BPro.

Yes you are very right.

The slower optimization of PRO is proof of the massive code which has to be riffled through because of the options built into it.

When you're ready, B3PRO will be waiting!  Smile
Meantime the basics can be learnt from B3,... and yes for FREE!

Enjoy!
Ratz

Thanks given by:
(09-24-2016, 06:07 PM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes you are very right.

The slower optimization of PRO is proof of the massive code which has to be riffled through because of the options built into it.

When you're ready, B3PRO will be waiting!  Smile
Meantime the basics can be learnt from B3,... and yes for FREE!

Enjoy!

I completely agree with you, it take long time for optimization so it better to optimize by mainfrafe computers not a regular PC. Smile    
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want template to use when running B3 setfiles on BPro Mathias 6 4,069 09-27-2013, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Ratz