You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative .set file for RT
Hi there,

Can I ask -
Does anyone have a different .set file available other than the "1x" which is available through the JTA store?

I am so far finding Ratz Trap to be very effective and successful and want to expand my use of it, but only have the available eurnzd h4 in use.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
(11-15-2015, 10:48 AM)Dragobrat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there,

Can I ask -
Does anyone have a different .set file available other than the "1x" which is available through the JTA store?

I am so far finding Ratz Trap to be very effective and successful and want to expand my use of it, but  only have the available eurnzd h4 in use.

Thanks.

Hello,

It's unfortunate you didn't get a response to your question, especially from the moderators/management. Based on the sales literature set files should have been included with your purchase. I have contacted support and am attempting to get them now. No reply as of yet.

Regards
Thanks given by:
This has been dealt with yes?
Ratz

JTA video's on YouTube  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    v1.3

Thanks given by:
(04-01-2016, 04:35 PM)Ratz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This has been dealt with yes?

Yes, thank-you.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feb. 20th deadline for $500 Cash Set File!!! Ratz 2 1,352 02-20-2015, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Ratz