You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EURUSD 5M Xtreme trader example
(08-26-2014, 02:29 AM)kfchai Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi Ratz, may I know what is the EntryDistance you used of these set files? I found your set files missing this parameter, this could yield very different results.

Entry Distance is a new parameter in 006, but in 005 it would be the same as the GridStep parameter (which was a default of 90 pips).
If this post solves a support issue, please click the 'Mark as best answer' button.

d4v3
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand.
Thanks given by:
i did install still same version 005 & i did restart it
Thanks given by:
(08-26-2014, 09:22 AM)d4v3 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Entry Distance is a new parameter in 006, but in 005 it would be the same as the GridStep parameter (which was a default of 90 pips).

That is well explained. cool Cool
Thanks given by:
still old version installed it cpl of times
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2014, 04:17 AM)xplorfx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.still old version installed it cpl of times

Run the RTv1.0~006x.exe file from the Experts/Download folder.

Make sure that you are installing it to the MT4 DATA folder (open MT4, select File from the menu then click 'Open Data Folder' to get the correct install path name).
If this post solves a support issue, please click the 'Mark as best answer' button.

d4v3
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand.
Thanks given by:
FIXED
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EURUSD 5M Ratz 3 1,789 08-21-2014, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Ratz