You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MACD Settings
Hello everyone,
I would like to know if there is any way to migrate my MACD settings from blessing to EV1.6. As long as there is no MACD entry in EV Only moving average.
As long as EV is a more advanced system, there is maybe a way to do it easily. If not, how can I apply a trick in order to have the same results?
Thanks a lot
Thanks given by:
No, it is not possible to use the MACD entry in EVv1.6, although it has already been added in EVv2.0.
If this post solves a support issue, please click the 'Mark as best answer' button.

d4v3
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand.
Thanks given by: carlosar
Great. Thank you very much for your quick answer d4v3. Is there any idea when the version 2.0 will going to come out?
Thanks given by:
You'll get the standard reply - it will be released when it's ready. There is no timescale as yet.
If this post solves a support issue, please click the 'Mark as best answer' button.

d4v3
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EV settings, at a glance pocket guide Ratz 4 5,394 11-17-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Ratz
  A better USDCAD 2 way settings mrexe 19 7,670 09-15-2012, 03:15 AM
Last Post: y0om4a