You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
J Talon LLC Expert Advisor Solutions Forum
Started set file projects for EV v2.0 - Printable Version

+- J Talon LLC Expert Advisor Solutions Forum (https://www.jtatoday.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Evolution (https://www.jtatoday.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: EV - International Beta Test Group: EV v2.0 (https://www.jtatoday.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=108)
+--- Thread: Started set file projects for EV v2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=35045)

Pages: 1 2 3

Started set file projects for EV v2.0 - Ratz - 04-13-2017

I'm going to start posting different types of set files in this thread, these are NOT COMPLETE set files but only roughed in ones for finishing -which if you undertake I will be happy to help you with so you can help produce many much needed set files for the new EV v2.0 and start your store through JTA and create yourself a monthly income!

Some set file producers have made $1,000.00 USD a month, so as we start to grow after our company restructuring and start new marketing techniques, amounts that big should be very easy to achieve if you want to become a set file producer. If & when producing set files for sale when you have to use descriptive setting amounts please feel free to use my email to ask your questions so as not to give away your settings.

Keep in mind that we WANT to say as much as possible right here so ALL of our users can grow from questions asked, but "settings themselves" use email.  ron.lee@jtatoday.com

This first set file is roughed in to be a rather weird trader, it is a "one trader" but does open more then one at a time.
-see pic.

This set file can be modified into many different things. You can add more indicators to produce a more less traded system, or you could add a slight You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for small baskets that would close faster with a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.. 

A word about the very advanced grid system and how to use it. 

LotLevels and LotSizes

Lot levels is HOW MANY times you want the first LOTSIZES to be traded.
So in the pic:
LotLevels 1
LotSizes x1

This will trade a .01 lot forever at your grid You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. amount (grid You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. will be covered next....)

Now if I set it up like this:
LotLevels 3,2,5,
LotSizes  .01,.02,.05 

There will be 3 levels of .01 trades placed.
then 2 levels of .02 trades placed,
and 5 trades of .05 lots placed.

To have a more subtle You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., you can try this:

LotLevels  10 
LotSizes  x1.4

Now it will act like Blessing EA and have 10 trades fire off with a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. of 1.4.

A You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. of x2 will give you a true martingale affect by doubling your trade amount each time.

===================================================

"Grid Level Settings"

Now to set the grid amounts:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    13
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.    350

The top #1 means that only one, 13 pip spaced trade will be placed there, and that it will have a TP of 350 pips.

The next trade will be 1 at 60 pips You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. with a TP of 52, etc.

NOTE!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. set at 1.0 will be a 1 = 1 pip.
Notice the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is set at .1 which means it will be 1/10th of the settings.

So if you want to widen the grid and see if it will run better make the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. setting BIGGER. Likewise if you want to shrink the grid without having to type in the new amounts, simply make the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. setting SMALLER. 

RE: Started set file projects for EV v2.0 - Ratz - 04-13-2017

GridLot Trader

What gridlot does, is it trades away until there is a trend change and price goes against you. The way you have your settings (UTF) will allow it to trade once the trend is back in your favor, but this will be only your second trade yet you are very far from take profit, --so what to do?...

Grid Lot measures how many trades "would have been placed" and then places trade trade for you, even though it is the second trade!  Smile

Here there is a small movement against us and EV v2.0 traded only a second .01 lot to close. But later a huge move happened against us, so it traded what would have been the 7th level trade, even though it was only the second trade of the basket. This caused the TP to be very close and the small basket closed!

I think you you find this a very useful weapon in a 1 trader like set file!
GridLot can come in and save the day with 1 leveraged in trade! 

Hedge anyone????

Yep, EV v2.0 has interesting hedging!!!!       Big Grin

"You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view." TRUE

This has to be turned to True, it is located at the top of the menu about 20 lines down, right above "You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view."

Then you have to go way down the settings menu about 2/3rds the way down to "Hedge and Scalp Settings" and make sure You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. = TRUE
You need BOTH of those to be one to play with the hedge settings.

In this short 10 day back test it produced (see pic)

(update: I couldn't help myself, I tweaked it some, it's better not then shown.)

The whole deal to getting a hedge to work is to remember there are TWO sides, the BUYS the SELLS and they have to be balanced slightly off so one leads at the right time................

Get it?   Idea

If you can get this set file """TIGHT""" then it should only trade 4-5 times before closing!
It should also have super low DD with the right balanced off setting buy/sells.....

Go get'em boys!!!!    Cool   

[attachment=6745]
[attachment=6746]
[attachment=6747]

EV._v2.0_EU_HR1_Mixed bag of goodies

Gridscalp, Hedge, ??

Shown is only part of a 1 month back test, $500 profit with $200+ in DD.
[attachment=6761]

Big Tip when using UTF settings.     Vault-Bash

If you are getting "check history file" in back tester, you may have to start after your collection date because the UTF needs that data to make a calculation.

In other words. if your historic tick data start on 2015 01 01 try starting your back test at 2015 03 01.
The tick data that isn't being used IS being used by the UTF for it's calculations.....

Some serious 1 Trader style set files...

In this 1 month + random back test, this set file had a DD of just $19, I have done no tweaking on it.....

I would play with the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. setting. Try .1 and .5 and 1.0

I would try turning the GridScalper on also. -why not?  Smile
NOTE: When trying the GridScalper out, make SURE to run through the different "allocations" for the grid trades, I believe there are 0-8 to try. JTA WIKI link is at the top of the forum, click to see EV's manual. Do yourself a favor and PRINT IT OUT.   Exclamation Exclamation  

I would try different time frame charts as well, this was ran on a 4HR CHART, --AND IT STILL GOT A $19dd!

I would also try this set file on every pair! From this one set file I would think you could 'tweak off of it' and make it trade MANY pairs much like this. It may just take resetting the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.!!!

You could also play with higher take profits and trailing SL settings....

And to BLOW your mind, try fooling with MM! if you could run with such a low DD, you could have a .01 lot added every $50!

[attachment=6753]

[attachment=6754]

A word on HOW to set MM

In the menu you see the "Lot Size Settings" section.

After turning MM TRUE, you will need to play with TWO settings, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and ten lines below it, LEVEL.

Level is set at 3 and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. is at 15

By lowering the LEVEL number you make the Lots BIGGER. 
By making the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. number Bigger you make the Lots BIGGER.

This of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. as a 'fine tuner.'

This setting will give you a .1 lot for $1K USD.
.2 for $2K

RE: Started set file projects for EV v2.0 - Ratz - 04-16-2017

GRIDSCALPER

gProfAllo =0

Let's learn about scapping the grid  Smile

[6 WEEK back test example, $1,411.00 profit!!]

[attachment=6762]

0-8 are the settings you can play with in gProfitAllo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[attachment=6763]

To show how much of a difference the gProfiAllo makes, below is a setting of "1" compare that to the setting of "0" in the pic above. 

[attachment=6765]

As you can read in the manual, a setting of "0" will just throw profits into your account, a setting of "1" deducts the profits scalped to lower your Take Profit line, so it was like there never was a DD area...

--can you see how this might be a VERY effective way to close a aggressive set file????

With gProfAllo = 6

[attachment=6766]

This is the very first Grid SCalp picture in the last post, but with only a fixed .01 trade being used!

[attachment=6767]

See how much you can TWEAK your set file creations?!!!

HINT

If you really start to play around with the Grid scalper, you should crank up the MAX trades to about 50, not that you will need that much, but you can always tweak it down later. It's frustrating to watch and WAIT for a trade in a basket and nothing happens, just to find out the Max Trades was set too low!