The J Talon LLC forum is growing consistently and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. As a member of this forum, you agree to receive newsletters from time to time about J Talon products and information. In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email and private message systems to spam other members.
- Make sure that you post your query in the correct forum.
- Do not make multiple posts or start new threads asking the same question.
- If you are replying to a previous post on a specific dedicated thread, and there is no need to establish continuity, please refrain from using the 'Reply' button and use the 'Quick Reply' box instead.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For style changes and general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate vBulletin community standards. The J Talon team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can privately contact a Member of the Staff if you have issue with company policies.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- Support tickets should be considered to be confidential information. Support tickets posted in the forums will be deleted.
- We also reserve the right warn, and eventually ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and soliciting in signatures is also prohibited. Note: The only exception to this is for posting reports of their own performances as described below.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
Signature Size Limits
All signatures cannot exceed the following limits
- 256 characters in length, including BBCode
- Two images.
- For images in signatures: 1 image up to 640 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
- Animated images in a signature are not allowed
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of J Talon Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Any disputes with the staff of the J Talon Forums will be handled in private through the Private Message System. If you wish to escalate any issue with staff then please contact L.Ron
We reserve the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.