|Change File Log (Cable Gridder)|
|From JTAWiki, a project by J Talon LLC|
Cable Gridder v1.0
First release October 1st 2011: Build 1.0.04
- Fixed: A bug where POSL would not set a stop loss after a basket of 1 trade.
- Fixed: A bug where the EA would continue trading even when the trading days were set to false.
- Changed: If CG is not allowed to trade on certain days, the display will show NOT TRADING TODAY.
- Changed: If there are trades open at the end of the session, the next trading start time will be displayed in orange.
Released December 10th 2011
- Fixed: A bug where the DD % displayed to 8 decimals, and did not change colour at the set DD limits.
- Changed: Released separate versions for different builds of MT4: 402, 406 and 409 to avoid problems with MT4 crashing.
Released December 22nd 2011
- Fixed: A bug where the profit target was not converted correctly for accounts not in USD .
Released February 02nd, 2012
- Fixed: A bug where the Take Profit line was occasionally not displayed correctly.
- Changed: The Currency Conversion routine will display error messages if not calculating correctly.
Released March 13th, 2012
- Added: Code to allow EA to run in backtesting mode only.
- Changed: TradeAllowed has been renamed to AllowTrades for consistency with our other EAs.
Released April 24th, 2012 ('t' versions only)
Cable Gridder v1.1
- Added: On screen display will now show reasons for non-trading.
- Added: Links for JTA Dashboard.
- Fixed: A bug in the holidays routine if several HolidayDates were entered.
No official release.
- Changed: The Time Filter now works in the same manner as our other EAs.
- Added: AutoGMTOffset for automatic calculation of the broker's GMT offset
- Added: ECA, Buy, Sell, SD, Reset buttons.
- Added: Profit Target on display converted to USD if the account balance is in a different currency.
- Added: Maximum Drawdown value and timestamp in display overlay if Debug is set to true.
- Added: A check of the spread when opening and closing trades, based on the value of MaxSpread.
- Changed: StatsInitialise will automatically be set to
truewhen back testing, and the new default value is
falsefor forward testing, and only needs to be changed if you need to start a new stats file for a live/demo account.
- Changed: If the trade stop time is entered as 24 it will now show as 00:00 on the following day rather than 23:59.
- Fixed: A bug where trade sessions for the following day could be missed if they started less than 24 hours after the current broker time.
- Added: If DisplayBrokerTimes is set to
truethen all display and debug start and stop times will be shown at the broker's time zone. If left at the default of
falsethe times will be displayed as the users input times, as they were previously.
- Added: The Debug information on the overlay will also show the actual EA Build number, and not the value in the UserComment which may be overwritten when loading an older set file.
Released June 11th, 2012
- Fixed: A bug where the Buy and Sell buttons could trigger a normal basket trade outside of allowed trading times if entry conditions are met.
- Fixed: A bug where CG did not stop trading during the Holiday period.
- Fixed: A bug where the closing of a basket of trades would not be stopped if the spread or slippage maximums were exceeded.
- Added: The Debug overlay will now show the Functions file build number.
- Changed: The check for whether the broker allows trading has been moved from the init() routine to the start() routine.
- Added: F, M and P buttons which will open the Forum, Manual or Parameter pages in your default browser.
Released July 19th, 2012.
- Fixed: A bug where an incorrect start trading time was calculated if NFP trading hours was left blank.
- Fixed: A bug where the Closed Profit reported the cumulative figure instead of the profit for the current basket.
- Changed: The trade close routine to reduce the number of rejected executions because of slippage.
- Added: Code to prevent URL Links to display on SkyDesks and IamFX versions.
Released August 17th, 2012
- Fixed: A bug where the colour of the Profit value of the Trades overlay may be incorrect because the trade costs were not taken into account.
- Changed: Refined NFP Friday calculation to take account of New Year's Day delay and Independence Day Holiday early release.
- Fixed: A bug where running an optimisation on an account which has the JTA_Dashboard running would cause the DashBoard to malfunction.
- Added: When AutoSpacing is set to
true, the minimum grid size can be set by entering the value in pips in the Spacing parameter. In order to keep the EA's original profitability, the default value of Spacing has been changed to
- Changed: If SaveStats is set to
true, the stats file name will now be UserComment.csv and not based on the EA name etc., which will allow you to choose your own stats file name.
- Changed: Demo Test versions no longer check that the EA is being run on a demo account, as this produces false information when being run offline.
Released December 9th, 2012
- Changed: If either of the ARSI or MARSI indicators can not be calculated correctly because of lack of history data the Entry overlay will show a warning icon.
- Added: Trade date to list of open trades.
- Added: Auto-Update function.
- Added: Automatic calculation for the Easter Holiday trade break.
- Added: Allow Trades button.
- Added: 'B', 'O', 'T', 'E', and 'D' buttons for control of overlay display.
Not Yet Released.
|Disclaimer||Copyright © 1995-2013 J Talon LLC, All rights reserved|