You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2012, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2012 01:50 AM by pearlo.)
Blessing x3me
hi everyone. hello there! hows everyone running blessing3?

it seems b3 is dying out. no new versions, no new ideas being shared, no new interesting setfiles, no new interesting mods.

here are some of the ideas that a lot of us thought of but was popularized by those who wanted it to be improved for everyone.

1. trading both ways by the tramp
2. trading either ways by the tramp
3. holy grail system by steadyeddie
4. rebate setfiles
5. continuation works of the above systems done by scllc, caalador, jlcgarcia, pgjesdal
(these are all that i can remember)

well anyways here is something that could pique your interest.

what if we would combine all those interesting ideas that we all have thought? will it generate nice results?

here is my 1st attempt. as you can see it looks promising. im using custom analysis as to change the starting date that made some figures absurd. please ignore those. thanks.

by the way, at the moment this is what the current system looks like. i changed custom start date to reflect updated setfiles.

and on another account. to check if rebates would add to the profits.

since the rebate of the liteforex account is directly deposited on the account everytime a trade closes, the %gain is a bit off and the deposit amount is always rising thus i just pointed out the starting balance using the balance chart. so current balance - starting balance - profit + swaps = rebates.
133.32 - 50.77 - 49.10 + (-1.45) = 32
so $32 rebates from the $50 deposit running for 1 month. wow, i just hope account wont crash and burn. Big Grin

p.s. please correct me of any mistakes i made. thank you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: Blessing x3me
Pearlo

I think the B3 set files will take off when the new set files for sale area is opened because this will allow people who don't have money to open an account but have a gift at set file development to create an income for themselves for starting and maintaining an account/s.

Even the mods, I'm SURE there are some nice set files for them. Wink

Ratz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. v1.3

04-09-2012, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2012 02:56 AM by Seanblaque.)
That is just pretty nifty right there!!! I don't think your set will crash and burn considering you are using a cent account. And also if you reinvest what you make back into it it would just mean more profits anyways!!!! At least from what I'd gathered from it.
Which set files are you using currently?

Cheers
05-02-2012, 07:47 PM
UPDATE:

using the same example on my previous post to get the rebates.
199.80 - 50.77 - 86.08 + (-2.77) = 60.18
in just ~2month rebates is already greater than deposit. rebates sure can help pump up profits. again i just hope account wont crash and burn. too early to tell. Big Grin

i also attached one setfile for sharing. i also uploaded the backtest report on myfxbook.

p.s. please correct me of any errors. thank you.

Attached File(s)
.set  13 gbpusd long blind.set (Size: 9.27 KB / Downloads: 40)

Thanks given by: aurelispas