You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
JTalon Package and missing set files
03-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Not Solved JTalon Package and missing set files
Hi,

I just subscribed to Skydesks JTalon package (I was subscriber to EV) and I am wondering where are the set files for the other EAs other than EV, as I can see set files for EV 1.2 and 1.3 only but no set files uploaded by default on the VM for any of BL or CG or HH.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2012, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2012 09:59 PM by LogicaLucidity.)
Not Solved RE: JTalon Package and missing set files
I can not speak on B3, HH, or EV.

I can tell you that CG does not have any official set files besides the default settings.

Cable Gridder is provided as an 'out of the box' EA to be run on the GBPUSD M30 chart, and as such has the best set file settings entered are the default settings.

Read this post You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. for more information.

LL
 Thanks given by: abuhashim
03-18-2012, 09:53 PM
(03-18-2012 09:49 PM)LogicaLucidity Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I can not speak on B3, HH, or EV.

I can tell you that CG does not have any official set files besides the default settings.

Cable Gridder is provided as an 'out of the box' EA to be run on the GBPUSD M30 chart, and as such has the best set file settings entered as default settings.

LL

I mainly wondering why they don't upload some set files like what happen with EV, specially it is a paid service and I hope to see some default and tested set files uploaded by default.

I know that I can get set files from the wiki, but I am checking is it normal that skydeks VM is not shipped with some setfiles for B3, CG and HH or there is a problem in my VM?
03-18-2012, 11:09 PM
(03-18-2012 09:53 PM)abuhashim Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I mainly wondering why they don't upload some set files like what happen with EV, specially it is a paid service and I hope to see some default and tested set files uploaded by default.

I know that I can get set files from the wiki, but I am checking is it normal that skydeks VM is not shipped with some setfiles for B3, CG and HH or there is a problem in my VM?

The subscription to Skydesks package does not come with CG & HH.
B3 is available but you have to manually upload your own setfiles or any of the ones on the wiki.
03-19-2012, 04:03 AM
(03-18-2012 11:09 PM)SteadyEddie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The subscription to Skydesks package does not come with CG & HH.
B3 is available but you have to manually upload your own setfiles or any of the ones on the wiki.

CG and HH are included in the new package on Skydesks, but you don't get access to premium forum. You have to subscribe separately to the premium forum.
03-19-2012, 10:08 AM
(03-18-2012 09:53 PM)abuhashim Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I mainly wondering why they don't upload some set files like what happen with EV, specially it is a paid service and I hope to see some default and tested set files uploaded by default.

The lack of set files for B3 is down to me - I just never thought to include them, but I will ensure that all official set files for B3 are included in all future packages.

CG does not have any official set files because it is an out-of-the-box EA - it does not need them. However there are some on the forum that have been developed for members which you are quite welcome to upload to your VM.

At the present time HH does not have any official set files either - there are many in development, but until they have been officially tested and added to the Wiki they will not be included in the package - but again you are welcome to upload them to your VM.

If this post solves a support issue, please click the 'Mark as best answer' button.

d4v3
There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand.
 Thanks given by: abuhashim

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to upgrade EV account to the new JTalon Package? abuhashim 2 1,200 03-11-2012 01:12 PM
Last Post: abuhashim
  copying preset files tikal 4 1,028 06-13-2011 07:42 AM
Last Post: skydesks-ian
  Accessing Log Files soulMerlin 2 646 04-28-2011 06:35 PM
Last Post: d4v3
  Unable to load files to Expert Advisor Toolbox gerald325i 3 872 04-28-2011 12:11 PM
Last Post: gerald325i
  How to upload Files to SkyDesk marula 1 1,223 04-08-2011 04:29 PM
  Unable to DELETE some unecessary uploaded files orlee 3 837 04-08-2011 07:11 AM